If you’re struggling to open your Outlook.com address book, then this blog post is for you. It shares how to save the address list on a computer so that it’s more accessible, and also how to share an email address with someone that doesn’t already have access to their Outlook.com account.
What is an Address Book?
An address book is a database used to store contacts and other information for people. Outlook.com provides a central location to manage your address book online https://portaloffice.pl/.
How to Open the Address Book in Outlook.com
If you want to open your Outlook.com address book, follow these simple steps:
- Click on the File tab of your Outlook.com window.
- Select Options from the menu bar at the top of the window.
- Under the General category, select Address Book.
- In the Address Book dialog box that opens, click on Add to add a new address book entry.
- Type the email address or alias of the person you want to add to your address book in the To field and then click on OK.
- If you want to add more than one person, repeat steps 4-5 for each person you want to include in your address book.
- When you’re finished adding entries, click on OK in the Address Book dialog box and close it.
How to Save a Contact in your Address Book
- If you want to save a contact in your Outlook.com address book, follow these steps:
- In the address bar of your browser, type “Outlook.com” and press Enter.
- On the top menu, click File > New Contact.
- In the Contact Name field, type the name of the person you want to save as a contact.
- In the Email Address field, type the email address of the person you want to save as a contact.
- In the Phone Number field, type the phone number of the person you want to save as a contact.
- Click Save.
Additional Tips for Opening Your Outlook.com Address Book
If you’re having trouble opening your Outlook.com address book, there are a few extra tips you can try.
1. Make sure your address book is saved to your computer in a format that Outlook can read.
2. Try disabling your antivirus software if you’re using it, as it may be blocking Outlook from accessing your address book.
3. If none of these tips work, try restarting your computer and logging into Outlook again.
If you’ve ever had trouble opening your Outlook.com address book, then this guide is for you. In this article, we will show you how to open your address book in Outlook.com and explain the different sections that are available to you. We will also demonstrate how to add a new contact, edit an existing contact, and delete a contact from your address book. Hopefully, this guide has helped you solve any issues that you have been having with accessing or editing your address book in Outlook.com!